POLICY OF INTEGRATED SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
The company Mikroelektronika a.d. Banja Luka is one of the leading companies engaged in the development and production of measuring devices and systems in the field of measurement and remote control of electricity consumption.
The management of Mikroelektronika a.d. Banja Luka is committed to conducting all activities according to documented procedures and in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/IEC 17020, ISO/IEC 17025, and the requirements of the MID directive (Directive 2014/32/EU on Measuring Instruments), continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality management system.
The mission of Mikroelektronika a.d. Banja Luka is achieved by fulfilling the needs and desires of customers and all interested parties regarding the production process, increasing market share and business connections while maintaining complete control over environmental impact. The vision of Mikroelektronika a.d. Banja Luka is to increase production and sales while constantly developing new products.
Mikroelektronika a.d. Banja Luka establishes quality and environmental policies and objectives in line with the identified external and internal context of the organization and strategic direction. The management of Mikroelektronika a.d. Banja Luka is dedicated to risk-based thinking, which is identified as a threat to the integrated quality and environmental management system.
The management of Mikroelektronika a.d. Banja Luka sets the following main objectives for the integrated quality and environmental management system:
• Recognizing the needs and future requirements of customers and all other interested parties and fulfilling them with regard to quality and reliability, cost-effectiveness, and adherence to delivery schedules.
• Setting measurable objectives in all processes.
• Regularly monitoring all process performances.
• Continuously increasing efficiency and effectiveness of work.
• Actively involving employees in planning, implementing, and evaluating all activities in processes.
• Acquiring modern work equipment and maintaining the existing one.
• Increasing motivation and performance of all employees.
• Improving working conditions for employees.
• Conducting a review of defined objectives and policies at least once a year by top management for the purpose of control.
All employees in the company are dedicated to preventing and eliminating environmental pollution, and to achieve this:
• Identifying all environmental aspects that have or may have an impact on the environment to prevent environmental pollution.
• Conducting all business activities in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and other environmental protection requirements.
• Defining and implementing organizational rules not provided by legal regulations to improve the environmental protection system.
• Conserving resources and energy, reducing or eliminating the use of harmful substances, and managing waste in a controlled manner.
• Considering the opinions and suggestions of all interested parties and taking appropriate measures to improve environmental protection.
• Encouraging awareness-building among all employees, customers, and other interested parties about their commitment to environmental protection.
• Identifying and preventing potential negative environmental impacts.
• Minimizing the use of hazardous substances and the generation of hazardous waste.
• Complying with the requirements of the directives Directive 2012/19/EU of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) and Directive 2011/65/EU of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
The management and all employees of Mikroelektronika a.d. Banja Luka are familiar with the documentation of the integrated quality and environmental management system, and they perform their jobs in accordance with the principles and procedures described in them. The management representative for quality systems is responsible for all aspects of product and service quality assurance in accordance with the quality system.
Banja Luka, 18.11.2022.
mr Dragan Praštalo, dipl.ing.el.